Fall Break Reading
Challenge
During the break, students
have been challenged to take some time and read. Fliers were sent home on
Thursday explaining all of the details. If your child reads for at least 20
minutes 6 out of the 9 days that we are on break, they will win a reading
award. Have them color a gator for each day they read. Then you will sign the
bottom of the form and return it by Wednesday, September 24th. I can’t wait to
see who takes on the Reading Challenge!
When we return
from the break I will be sending home a conference request sheet. Please list
the best days and times that would work for you. I will try my best to accommodate
your schedule. I will be available to meet before school at 6:45 am if needed.
This week we went
to the Science Lab. Students made Goop and Silly Puddy. The students were able
to explore and understand what happens when you mix different solids and
liquids. Here a few pictures from our day.
I hope
everyone has a wonderful Fall Break! See you in a week!