Monday, August 4, 2014

First Day, Hooray!!

WE SURVIVED our first day!! The students came in so excited and happy this morning. We had a very busy but productive day. I was so impressed with how well the students listened and behaved. I feel very lucky and privileged to be your child’s teacher this year.

Here are a few pictures from our M&M Ice Breaker Activity. I PROMISE we will not be eating candy very often and I made sure the children with allergies had skittles. Students were given a bag of M&M’s or Skittles. They found different partners, pulled a colored piece of candy from their bags, and answered the question depending on what color they pulled out of their bags. This was a great way to learn about each other.







Each child brought home a Cobb County Folder today. There are several important things that need to be filled out and returned as soon as possible. The most important being the Clinic Card (white) and the Student Contact Card (pink). The sooner you can return them, the better off we will be!!

Thank you again for your support,

Mrs. Keith