Sunday, August 3, 2014

Parents,

It was so nice to meet you and your child on Friday. There is a great group of students in the class and I know we are going to have a great year! Below you will find a few reminders. Please read them carefully and let me know if you have any questions.  Have a great Sunday and I can’t wait to see the students early tomorrow morning!


1.       Please send a healthy snack with your child each day. We have several allergies in our room this year. I would really appreciate it if you try and avoid sending in the following items. If you do send them in, please send a note to let me know. Your child may bring in water but please do not send in any type of juice.
a.       Peanuts
b.      Milk
c.       Eggs
d.      Tree nuts
e.      All seafood
f.        Pine Nuts
2.       If you have a transportation change please send in a written note. Do not write these changes in the agenda!
3.       Your child will bring home a folder and an agenda each day. Please check the folder each night and empty it out. Your child will color their behavior color in their agenda as well as write about their day. Please make sure to sign the agenda EVERY NIGHT! The agenda is also were I will write important notes to you. I will go over more specifics at Open House.
4.       Our specials schedule will be the same all year! Yippee!!! This means we will go to the same specials on the same day each week. I will include the schedule at the bottom. Please make sure your child wears the appropriate shoes on PE days.
5.       Please send in ALL supplies as soon as you can. We start day 1 with using many of them. If you are still looking for the ear buds try Walmart.

I think that is it for now. If you can reply to this message I would appreciate it. That way I know that I have the correct email address for you. I check my email often throughout the day and several times at night so this is the best way to reach me.

I am looking forward to a TERRIFIC year,


Mrs. Keith 

Specials Schedule
M-Computer Lab
T-PE
W-Music
Th-Art
F-PE