Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Welcome Miss Lindsay!

We are so excited to welcome Miss Lindsay to our class. She is coming 2 days a week through November and then will join us full time in January. She has been a wonderful asset thus far! We are looking forward to a terrific year with her. Please see the information below to learn a little bit about her.

My name is Becca Lindsey, and I am student teaching in your child's classroom this year! I will be graduating from Kennesaw State University this spring with a degree in Early Childhood Education, and I am passionate about teaching. I believe that every child has a unique gift. It is my job to bring out that strength in them as it contributes to the learning experience.  My favorite things are ballet, Chick-fil-a, the Atlanta Braves, and all things cats. I am getting married in May 2016, where I will become Mrs. Brown! I am thrilled to be working with Mrs. Keith at Addison and look forward to a fantastic year!